Stunning 4-Bedroom Villa on Sabina Island at El Gouna
on Egypt’s Red Sea
Sabina Island, at the internationally renoun resort of El Gouna on Egypt’s Red Sea, is a world
unto its own. Swaying palm trees, white sandy beaches and a network of beautiful lagoons
await visitors with fun, sun and relaxation.
This magnificent 4-bedroom villa is at the center of it all.
The décor is traditional Egyptian, and the walls are adorned with beautiful Egyptian art. A rich
rosewood trim frames each room in the villa. The amenities are top quality. European stainless
steel kitchen appliances, marbled bathrooms and air conditioning is in every room. Open the
French doors to the master suite to your own private balcony. Step out to a panoramic view
which looks out over the lagoon and the pool below.
Sun and Fun
If its sunshine you want there is a large private pool with an in-pool bar where you can cool
yourself in the refreshing water, cocktail in hand. Turn around and you are literally steps away
from your own private white sand beach.
There are poolside lounge chairs and a covered dining area where you, your friends and family
can spend a wonderful day laying about, dining and soaking up the sun.
Water Sports and Nightlife
El Gouna is a water sports paradise. Scuba diving, boating, water skiing, para-gliding is
available for your enjoyment. The nighttime entertainment is almost beyond words. Pulsating
nightclubs and five-star restaurants abound. How about an afternoon coffee or tea? El Gouna
has many cafes to satisfy even the most discriminating coffee connoisseurs.
Whether its peace and tranquility you desire, or a rocking night on the town, El Gouna on
Egypt’s Red Sea is the perfect holiday location.
It’s a place that melds the privacy and comforts of a four-bedroom villa, has been lovingly and tastefully renovated and designed. To complement this element of intimate luxury, the pool fronting the lagoon and the layout are thoughtfully planned with broad balconies.
- 4 Bedrooms sleep 8 people ( external maid room is available)
- Bedroom 1 with 2 double beds (downstairs)
- Bedroom 2 with 1 queen bed (downstairs)
- Bedroom 3 with 1 king bed (first floor)
- Bedroom 4 with 1 queen bed (first floor)
- Bunk bed sleeps 2 maids in a guest room
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 bathroom (downstairs)
- 2 bathrooms ensuite ( upstairs)
- Bathroom at guest house – Bath with shower
Location & Distance :
- From the villa to the marina: 3 k.m
- From the villa to downtown: 1.9 k.m
- From the villa to Moods Beach: 3.6 k.m
- From the villa to Zaytona beach: 3.1
- Supermarkets available in Marina and Downtown provide delivery within 1–2 Hours some restaurants provide delivery services.
- Utilities excluded ( water and electricity)
- We take meter readings at check-in and check out to calculate it Water LE 20 per each m3, Electricity LE 1.35 per each kilowatt. Approximate Consumption: 100-300 LE depending on the number of people
- Using TukTuk via Careem & Uber (L.E 20 per person and L.E 25 up to 3 people)
- Using Taxi within El Gouna L.E 50-60 LE per way
- Children welcome
- Suitable for elderly or infirm
- Wheelchair accessible
Attractions in El Gouna:
- Coin laundry
- Duty-free shops
- Recreation center
- Winery tours
Leisure Activities in El Gouna:
- Bird watching
- Gambling casinos
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses in El Gouna:
- Fitness center
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities in El Gouna:
- Deep-sea fishing
- Golf privileges optional
- Mountain biking
- Pier fishing
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Sound/bay fishing
- Water skiing