- Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
- At the end of the rental period the Tenant is to vacate the property and return the keys to the agent. At the end of the rental period the Tenant should leave the property in the same condition to that in which it was found.
Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Check in / Checkout Times:
- Check-in from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Check-out from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Guests must provide a phone number when they book
- Late Check-out Priority: can check out 2 hours after the scheduled check-out time (if it’s available).
- Early Check-in Priority can check in 2 hours before the scheduled check-in time (if it’s available).
- Guests pay a damage deposit of: US$300
- We collect your damage deposit by: Cash
- We collect this from your guests: On arrival
- We return your damage deposit by: Cash
- We return this to your guests: The day they check out
- Electricity fee incalculable – not included in price
- Water usage fee incalculable – not included in price
- We take meter readings at check in and check out to calculate it
Water LE 20 per each m3, Electricity LE 1.35 per each kilowatt.
Approximate Consumption: 100-300 LE depending on number of people
- Dirt or other mess require excessive cleaning , penalty L.E 1000 will be deducted from security deposit
- Smoking penalty L.E 1000 will be deducted from security deposit
Cancellations & Prepayment
- If you withdraw from the agreement, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
- Booking date to 43 days before the arrival date: 10 % cancellation fees of the total rental amount
- 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50 % of the rental
- 28 to 15 days before the start of the rental period: 80 % of the rental
- 14 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable
- We’ll accept prepayment by: Bank transfer & Online . We’ll refund within: 7 days.
Contract Wording and Clause
- Changes and alterations to this contract are required to be in writing.
- If any of the legal requirements set out in this contract are inoperative or impractical, or become so after completion of the contract, the effectiveness of the remainder of the contract will not be affect-ed. In the case that you are entering into this contract with an individual in another country please specify
- This contract relates to the law of the following country: Egypt
Personal identification information & Rental Policy
We only serve families and married couples. We may collect personal IDs and marriage certificates from guests. It’s not allowed to invite more guests to sleep in the property.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.